Copyright Services. Secure Your Legal Rights to Your Intellectual Property
Copyright is a legal term used to describe the rights that creators have over their literary and artistic works.
What can you copyright?
Under the Copyright Act, copyright protection is available for original work of authorship fixed in a tangible medium of expression. To better understand what”works” are protected by copyrights this statement should be examined step-by-step.
First, the work must be “original.” This means that the person claiming copyright protection must have created the work through the application of some independent intellectual or artistic effort.
Second, the work must be “fixed in a tangible medium.” This means that the work must be embodied in a form that is sufficiently permanent or stable to permit it to be perceived, reproduced or otherwise communicated for a period of time.
Benefits of copyright Registration
A common misconception about copyrights is that you must register with the federal government to own copyrights in a work that you have created. This is not correct
- Registering your copyright protected work provides evidence that you are the owner of your work
- Copyright Registration is generally required before you can pursue an infringement action against someone who used your work without authorisation.
- Registration helps preempt the defense of innocent infringement for infringers who claims they didn’t know the work was copyright protected.
- Application filling: After copyright filing, a filing number (diary number), filing date, and filing receipt is issued by the copyright office. After that, the owner has to wait for 30 days for no objection. If objection is filed, it may take another 30 days time.
- Examination: If no objection is filed, then the application is formally examined. Responses to the objection or examination report has to be filed in 30 days.
- Registration: Copyright registration certificate is registered by the copyright after the objections, if any, are overcome to the satisfaction of the copyright office.
What We Provide You
Novel Patent service provides protection to the authors of “original works of authorship” in intellectual works, both published and unpublished. Our Services delivers comprehensive copyright counseling to clients ranging from small start-ups to large multinationals.
Being a renowned company, we are providing Copyrights Services to meet the requirements of our patrons.Novel Patent Services starting catering copyrights services in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh in 2010.Later on Novel patent Services extended its services all over the major metropolitan cities . These services are well-planned and implemented by the crew of competent team. Along with this, these services are provided at inexpensive rates within a particular frame of time.
HIG-421, Mansita, Above Punjab National Bank, Midhilapuri Vuda Layout, PM Palem, Visakhapatnam 530041
Novel Patent Service Pvt Ltd.