Patent prosecution generally refers to the process of obtaining a patent from the Patent Office. The process begins with the preparation and filing of the patent application with the patent office.
A patent examiner is assigned the application and determines whether a patent should be granted on the invention. The patent prosecution process ends with either the issuance of a patent or a final rejection of the application by the examiner.
Patent Drafting And Filing
Patent Filing is the process of filing a drafted application in an appropriate patent office which deals with necessary forms and fees. Patent application may be either national or International or PCT or Convention Application.Novel Patent Services are expertise in Patent drafting and Filing Services. We are providing our drafting and filing services not only from Visakhapatnam but also from different places in Andhra Pradesh.
Our team follows a comprehensive and a meticulous approach to encompass all aspects of the invention, including current and future designs and applications, ensuring complete protection .Novel Patent Services has very good experience and filed several applications nationally and internationally.
Our customers receive the following:
- A patent report that identifies errors or discrepancies
- A copy of the Assembled Patent
- A file wrapper history report
- A report that identifies all of the mistakes identified during the proofreading process
- We will prepare a certificate of correction if so requested
Patent Administrative Work
- Preparing filing packages for attorney review
- Preparing formal documents for submission to Patent office.
- Managing prior art references.
- Maintaining file histories.
- Monitoring the docket and generating due date reminders.
- Generating client reports .
- Coordinating associate correspondence.
- Handling PTO correspondence.
- Patent Renewals
HIG-421, Mansita, Above Punjab National Bank, Midhilapuri Vuda Layout, PM Palem, Visakhapatnam 530041
Novel Patent Service Pvt Ltd.