Register Your Brand, Products & Services
A trademark is defined as any mark that is capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one person from those of others. Trademarks can include words, phrases, logos, symbols, designs, or a combination of these elements.
- To obtain a trademark in India, an application must be filed with the Trademark Registry under the Trade Marks Act, 1999.
- The application must include a representation of the trademark, the goods or services to which the trademark will be applied, and the class or classes of goods or services for which registration is sought.
- A fee is also required to be paid at the time of filing.
- After the application is filed, it will be examined by the Trademark Registry to ensure that it meets the requirements for registration.
- This examination can take several months, and may involve a request for additional information or clarification.
- If the trademark is approved, it will be published in the Trademark Journal.
- This publication allows for a period of time during which any interested parties can oppose the registration of the trademark.
- If no opposition is filed, or if an opposition is resolved in favor of the applicant, the trademark will be registered and a certificate of registration will be issued.
- The registration of a trademark in India is valid for 10 years from the date of application, and can be renewed indefinitely for successive periods of 10 years.
- Trademark infringement, which occurs when another party uses a similar or identical trademark for similar goods or services, is punishable under the Trade Marks Act and can result in legal action, including damages and injunctive relief.
Trademark Services We Novel Patent Services Offer’s you:
- Trademark logo design
- Trademark Search
- Trademark Filing
- Post Trademark Filing Support and opposition
- Renewal Assistance
- Corporate Portfolio Management
Logo design plays a crucial role in representing the company’s image, recognition, trust, and loyalty thus helping to build up brand awareness. It is the graphical representation having different shapes and sizes that makes a common person identify with a particular organization. Novel Patent Services create logo designs with our multidimensional experience which are unique that build up your organization as a specialist firm in the business arena.
Search is an essential requirement before filing to ensure that the applied trademark does not exist or is in use by others. The search procedure we provide involves the use of an updated database search of all registered, application stage, and unregistered trademarks used by the business organizations thus giving up an accurate report to the applicant with an assurance that no similar trademark exists.
To obtain the trademark right one should register their application in their concerned jurisdiction. We offer trademark filing with a costless procedure making our clients free from long and complicated procedures.
We also offer prosecution support if there are any appeals or oppositions that arise in the filing process.
Renewal Assistance & Corporate Portfolio Management
We further assist our clients in renewing their registered trademarks as well as help them in maintaining their portfolio by observing competitor filing or registrations and filing oppositions to prevent infringement
Plot # 47, Sai Priya Layout, Gambheeram, Anandapuram,
Novel Patent Service Pvt Ltd.