Patentability Search Services
For patenting your idea and making money,
it begins with a Patent Search
Benefits of choosing us as your Patent Attorney
Improve the chances of patent success by working around existing inventions
You can gain confidence in the patentability of your invention
Defend your patent
We will analyze patent results whether your invention is patentable
We have 18 years experience in filing a patent applications and can save you time
Get Guidance for Do-it-yourself Patentability Search
- Patenting your invention is a complex process, but understanding what can and cannot be patented is a good first step.
- A patent search is a search of issued patents and published patent applications for inventions that might be considered important “prior art” references when applying for a patent.
- A Patent Search is a search across various databases to see if someone else may have already patented your invention or an invention similar to yours.
- The prior art is anything in the public domain, patented or not patented, that may determine whether an invention is novel or not.
- Before starting your search, ensure that your invention meets the requirements for securing a patent.
Before conducting a patent search, it is important to know the different types of patent searches available. we are mainly focusing on the four most common patent searches i.e., patentability search, invalidity search, clearance search, and state-of-the-art search.
A patentability search or novelty search happens prior to filing a patent application. This search verifies that your invention is new and qualifies for a patent. The patentability search is one of the most common searches that we conduct for inventors/applicants. we suggest that the applicants cannot spend money by filing a patent application without doing this search.
An invalidity search happens after a patent has been issued. This search aims to locate documents that challenge the validity of a patent because of research missed during the original patentability search. It’s usually conducted by another party trying to invalidate the patent.
A patent clearance search can determine if an invention infringes on another patent. Think of it as getting “clearance” that your invention is good to go. It is also known as a freedom-to-operate (FTO) search.
To learn more about other patents in the same field as your invention, a state of art patent search is best. Once conducted, you’re exposed to all relevant and prior art that relates to your invention. This search can help you understand recent research to help you adjust accordingly.
Note: It’s imperative to note that one search does not compensate for another search. For example, when you conduct a patentability search, you are finding out if your invention is patentable, or if you qualify for a patent. The search will not cover an invalidity search, or tell you if you’re infringing on another patent. When searching choose the one best for your needs.
CAN I DO A PATENT SEARCH MYSELF?
- Go to uspto.gov or WIPO or Google Patents to start. Next, select tools to help search by patent classification from the list of related USPTO services.
- You can also start searching at google.com/patents. There are many websites that offer free patent searches.
- Patent searching is a valuable tool. It will reveal prior art and helps in patent drafting.
- Many inventors opt to do their own patent search to save money.
- Although conducting your own search is a reasonable idea, you must be cautious. As an inventor, you may not know how to accurately perform a search. You can miss key information that will be vital to your case.
RISKS OF CONDUCTING YOUR OWN PATENT SEARCH
Giving Away Your Idea
Risk of giving away your invention information when searching for it online. By typing your keywords or ideas into different search engines, you’re releasing them to the public. There are marketing companies and other inventors who threaten your information through the internet, easily and freely, and they monitor keywords. You wouldn’t want to trigger someone else to steal your idea.
Wasting Time (and Money)
Patenting your idea is to waste of time, right?
When conducting your own search, you have a risk of missing or overlooking close references or not having all the keywords associated with your invention, which can be a huge time-waster when you have to go back and search again.
The risk increases even more if you proceed on with a patent application and get denied. Now that’s both money and time wasted from you doing your own keyword search – not worth the risk.
Protect Your Ideas
Affordable & Professional Patent Search Services
Are you an inventor or entrepreneur with a unique idea? Do you want to protect your intellectual property and ensure that your idea is original? Then a patent search is an essential step in the patent process.
A patent search helps you find out if someone else has already patented a similar idea, and it helps you avoid the costly process of developing and applying for a patent that may not be granted. However, patent searches can be expensive, especially if you’re just starting out. That’s why we offer affordable patent search services to help you protect your ideas.
Databases we use to conduct Patent Search
- Our patent search services are priced reasonably to ensure that you receive the information you need at a cost that fits your budget.
- Our aim is to make the patent process accessible to all, and we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to protect their ideas.
- In addition to our Reasonable prices, we offer personalized and professional services.
- Our patent experts will work closely with you to understand your needs and provide you with customized search reports.
- We understand that your ideas are valuable, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible services.
- In conclusion, a patent search is a crucial step in protecting your ideas.
- Don’t let the cost hold you back from pursuing your dreams.
- Contact us today and take the first step towards protecting your intellectual property with our affordable and professional patent search services.
Subscription-based patent databases
Online Patent Engine
- Online patent search engines that allow you to search for patents based on keywords, classification codes, or inventor names.
Patent analysis tools
- It is used in advanced algorithms and natural language processing to help you analyze patent data and identify relevant patents.